Image Map

06 December 2009

feels good to take off the facade

 

didn't mean to have a post for this day as i was in a not so good mood at work. drama, drama, drama. it seems every where i go, with the position i'm in, drama is bound to follow me. and it surprised me that i haven't gotten used to it. if only people would not be so shallow and just mind their own business.

i actually did not wear these shoes to work even when i intended to. i wasn't lucky enough to get a parking spot near the building so i had to park one block away. i can't run in these heels because of my knee injury..haha! but i was still a minute late -- it literally was 22:01 on the clock!

ps. thanks to my dad for gladly volunteering to take my photos. and are good shots too!

purple printed top - thrifted (and from my sister's closet)
blue jacket - thirfted
skinny jeans - chillypapa
white gladiator heels - centropell
white bag - mongkok ladies' market
long chained watch - elegant tang dynasty, hk
glasses - thirfted at P80

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...