Image Map

14 December 2009

sunday dress


i remember sundays in our province (sindangan). we'd spend our holy week at my lola's place together with all my cousins and mom's siblings. our lola would inspect all our church outfits making sure it's appropriate and would send us back to our rooms if it's not. so before we leave for sindangan, my sisters and i would prepare one outfit per day -- as we do go to church from wednesday to sunday. during those times, my cousins and i were epitomes of "sunday dresses."

i miss our lola. we all miss her cooking. i miss the holy weeks that all of us spend there.

striped blue dress - thrifted
brown sandals - prima donna
brown bag - thrifted
braided belt - thrifted
blue and wood bangles - manalili
green bangle - props
long chained key necklace - props

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...