Image Map

31 May 2012

contrast bonanza | zalora at bloggers united 3

striped mustard top - primal rave wholesale | violet pleated skirt - thrifted | pink satchel - props | gold ballet flats - parisian | gold cuff - stolen from sis | rings: armor and cross connector - downtown finds | collar necklace - downtown find | purple belt with hear buckle - props

i found this violet pleated skirt on one of the thrifting trips Harry and i have been on -- yes he's hooked too! this was specifically on a Black Saturday and we had nothing else to do. we just walked around Jones area and looked for open shops. there was one thrift store who was on 50% off and to my delight i found all their skirts on their 2nd floor despite how hot the day was and how dusty it was in the store. i also managed to score a mullet tulle skirt and ruffled shorts together with this skirt. i'm still trying to figure out when and how to wear them.♥

~

on to exciting news: my boxes of clothes to sell have been shipped and just arrived in manila. my bags have been packed and i am so ready ~ Bloggers United 3, here we come! i am so looking forward to seeing Manila fashion blogger friends again and of course, meeting readers -- assuming i have readers who want to meet me. LOL. 

speaking of Bloggers United 3, Zalora will be one of the co-presenters of this event and they are giving a special treat to all shoppers who check out their orders at the Z-Lounge on the event.

Image Map

10 comments:

hueys said...

ooohh! I love your ring!!

Check out my handmade jewelry here!

www.thedancingjewels.com

xoxo
hueys
http://polka-dolkies.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my god you will have the best time at the bloggers conference!

I love, love that skirt on you lady.

xox

Carla said...

i love the color of your skirt and your collar necklace is pretty!

xo, Carla

Isabella said...

This is so lovely! I love the colours and the necklace. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! xo
http://viewsofnow.com/

Bernadeth G. said...

love how you mix and match everything! such a great style :)

I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

amazing outfit!love it!

anythingariel said...

I like your outfit! it matches your personality. bright and cheerful. stay pretty and sassy! ^_^

www.anythingariel.tumblr.com

cara said...

Great outfit. I LOVE that collar necklace!!

-Cara
http://everydayintrigue.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i like the skirt ! <3

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:
** WIN 1000PHP worth of accessories
** WIN MAC COSMETICS

Unknown said...

love this outfit!
the color combo is perfect!
check my blog if you want!
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com

xoxo

Post a Comment

thanks for dropping by!
scoops of your thoughts really make me smile...